Win yourself some cash!
What would you do with €3,000? How about a holiday with loved ones? Maybe you'll treat yourself to a new wardrobe of clothes, a new bicycle, or a spa day.
However you want to spend it, by playing the Marie Keating Foundation Prize Draw you'll be ensuring more people across Ireland get the support and advice they need when facing a cancer diagnosis.
Dont miss out on a chance to win a share of €5,000.
“Thanks so much for the call and thanks to Marie Keating Foundation for the great work you do. As I mentioned, my wife passed away in July following a 3-year battle with metastatic breast cancer and we attended a seminar on metastatic breast cancer with you a number of years ago. So, we know first-hand the good work you do. I’ll use the prize to take out 2 kids on holiday.” - Mark (Prize Draw Winner 2022)
Other winners Therese (Dublin), Margaret (Tipperary), Fiona (Galway), Aoife (Kildare), Sara (Dublin), Nuala, Jill (Dublin), Anne (Dublin), Aine
1st Prize €3000
2nd Prize €1000
3rd Prize €500
10 Runner up Prizes of €50
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms and conditions?
- Entries will close on the 25th July 2023 at 11:30PM, and the draw will be conducted on 26th July 2023.
- You must be over 18 to enter the draw.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- You must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland to enter the Draw.
- Payment must be cleared in advance of the draw; otherwise, the player will not be entered into the Draw.
- Prizes will be sent by cheque within 7 days. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable.
- All profits from the Draw will go to The Marie Keating Foundations’ vital work to support those impacted by cancer.
- Any unclaimed prizes will be donated to The Marie Keating Foundation after 60 days.
- The Marie Keating Foundation reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mr Smith from Dublin
- Not open to staff of the Marie Keating Foundation or their immediate families.
- The Marie Keating Foundation is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The Marie Keating Foundation may and without giving any reason or notice, decline to accept an application, cancel an existing entry or terminate or suspend the Draw.
Why are you running a Prize Draw
We are over 99% relaint on fundraised income and we find a prize draw is a great way to raise money to help ur important cancer support services continue to operate free of charge to those we support.
What are the prizes?
1st Prize €3,000 2nd Prize €1,000 3rd Prize €500 10 runner up prizes of €50 each
When is the draw?
How old do i have to be?
How will I receive my winnings?
We will send your winning cheque in the post within 7 working days of the draw closing.
All photos are attributed Piotr Arnoldes, Jason Toeves, Elina Fairytale, Polina Tankilevitch, Adrian Dorobantu, Tim Mossholder, TerjeSollie, Maria Isabella Bernotti, H Emes. Pexels.com